We are a really busy printing company that is expanding. You will be located in Birmingham City Centre.
Currently looking for the ideal person to be part of our team, the ideal candidate must be willing to grow and progress with us.
- Plan and control all the print work by fully utilising and managing the equipment to produce work by the most economic and efficient method;
- Ensure that any machine daily maintenance tasks are performed by the team and documented;
- Implement and maintain all company policies and procedures and comply with HandampS regulations across the team;
- Control all waste and minimise overtime to ensure maximum departmental profitability;
- Coach, train and counsel team members to achieve company standards and assist in any individual development;
- Motivate team members to ensure high standards of customer relations and to maintain quality standards;
- Ensure that an effective handover document is completed each day which captures all the required information;
- Ensure collaboration between different team members in different departments.
To fulfil this role with efficiency, candidates must have good verbal and clear written communication skills, and be able to follow instructions. You must be methodical with attention to detail when checking work to be able to make decisions to ensure that the work meets the required standards.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent;
Experience: 2 years (required)