We are a really busy printing company that is expanding. You will be located in Birmingham City Centre.
Currently looking for the ideal person to be part of our team, the ideal candidate must be willing to grow and progress with us.
Your duties will be responding to clients emails, handling customer queries over the telephone and helping in the smooth management and operation of the business. You will also be involved in printing jobs. You will be hands on and also be able to manage yourself and others, ensuring that all tasks get completed.
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills with at least a GCSE (or equivalent) in English grade (C – or grade 5) or above.
- must be numerate with at least a GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths grade (C – or grade 5) or above.
- be confident on the phone.
- be confident on the computer.
- be familiar with basic IT i.e., emails, Microsoft Excel/Word and the internet.
- be punctual, reliable, trustworthy, honest and be prepared to undertake quality work.
Familiarity with graphic design software (such as Adobe Photoshop) would be an advantage but not essential. Any experience with printing and print finishing would be an advantage – although not critical as full training will be provided.
Negotiable based on experience.
The job is for 40 hours per week. Monday to Friday.
20 days holiday per annum
Training will be provided.