With the continued growth of our team, COLORWAY is looking for a Graphic Designer and Marketing Coordinator to join our office in Hockley, Birmingham, to assist the team with the day to day requirements of a busy workplace.
The successful candidates will have experience in the design and production of various marketing material such as brochures for print and digital; an impressive eye for detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Follow brand guidelines – visual aesthetic and strategy must be consistent
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Manage social media platforms and ensure consistency throughout in design and engagement
- Maintain the website and update when necessary
- Work with management staff on content for news articles and social media posts
- Stay up to date with both industry and world news as well as social media trends
- Organise and take photographs to accompany news articles now and again
- Designing online graphics, e-marketing, print material and exhibition graphics when required
- Assisting in the production of our annual catalogues
- Helping the other team members with simple sales and marketing
- Being involved in creative discussion around new products and marketing
- Strong graphic design/layout skills
- Skills in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Skills in Adobe Illustrator
- Basic knowledge of HTML and use of CMS is desired but not essential
- Skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Basic photography skills
- Social media savvy
- Obtain an eye for detail
- Work well under pressure
- Time-management skills and the ability to prioritise work.
- Organisational skills with the ability to multi-task.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Experience: 2 years (required)