Due to rapid expansion, we are now looking for a motivated, skilled professional who can lead our printing warehouse team. In this role, you’ll check schedules, confirm product specifications, arrange adjustments, oversee the work of staff in the department and monitor the quality of the product, ensuring deadlines are met. You will ensure that the department runs at the highest quality in the most cost-effective and punctual way.
- Manage the delivery of all KPI’s and meet Production deadlines.;
- Working with the Head of Merchandise to support the Warehouse Production team;
- Management reporting of daily statistics of the effectiveness and output of the department;
- The ability to drive positive change and encourage a team to work effectively, maximising output;
- Forecast, plan, maintain and communicate the production schedule;
- A flexible attitude with an ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment;
- Monitoring and maintaining the quality of the order;
- Improving processes and cost-efficiency;
- Managing production staff and trainees;
You must have:
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work set targets and make decisions;
- The ability to work accurately and methodically under pressure;
- Computer literate and a good understanding of Word, Excel and Google Docs;
- People management experience, excellent communication and good leadership skills;
- Be pro-active, innovative and a team player.
- Passionate about the print industry with a keen eye for detail;
- Perform additional duties and projects as assigned by management;
- Overtime available when the business requires;
- Some requirement for flexible working when business required;
- Be pro-active, innovative and a team player;
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent;
Experience: 5 years in a management position (required).