Keeping your information strictly secure.
We only use your information or data to improve your experience. We ensure it is secure and protected. You decide on what or how you want to hear from us. You can opt out or be removed as you wish.
Protecting Your Privacy
At CWondemand we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors. The CWbanner team members understand how important privacy is. For all our services, the data controller, the company that is responsible for your privacy, is Colorway Graphics UK Ltd.
Your payment information
This means your card’s security/CVV code. We don’t keep them, and we are PCI compliant though responsible banking partners.
Sharing your information
- We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party. We value and maintain your trust. However, we share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement:
- Companies that do things to get your purchases to you, such as payment service providers, internet service providers and delivery companies
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud
- If you contact us via e-mail or via a contact form on our website, by fax or by telephone, the data you have provided (eg your e-mail address, name and phone number and possibly other data) will be saved with our customer service web host for a period of 90 days to be able to answer your questions or to process your requests. Our customer service web host is not able to use or monetise your data at any point.
If you have said we can, we’ll send you marketing messages by email, to keep you aware of what we’re up to and to help you see and find our products.
Keeping your information
We’ll hold on to your information for as long as you have your account, or if it is needed to be able to provide the services to you, or (in the case of any contact you may have with our Customer Care team) for as long as it is necessary to provide support-related reporting and trend analysis only.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account, or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
You have a lot of rights relating to your personal information:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used (like this page).
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you.
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances.
- The right to stop direct marketing messages.
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider.
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Changes to how we protect your privacy
We may change this page from time to time, to reflect how we are processing your data.
If we make significant changes, we will make that clear on the CWondemand website or other CWondemand services, or by some other means of contact such as email, so that you are able to review the changes before you continue to use CWondemand.